Financial freedom is a goal that requires perseverance and determination. Most people go through hardships at some point in their lives. Successful individuals, unless born into it, have worked very hard to get to where they’re at. If you’re feeling like you’re missing that motivation, here are 21 personal finance quotes from some of the most successful individuals about money and life.
Personal Finance Quotes
1) “A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.” – W.C. Fields
2) “Successful Investing takes time, discipline, and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
3) “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford
4) “It is the mind that makes the body rich.” – Andrew Carnegie
5) “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
6) “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I”ll show you where they are.” – James Frick
7) “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account, but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” – Joe Rogan
8) “$1,000,000 in the bank isn’t the fantasy. The fantasy is the lifestyle of complete freedom it supposedly allows.” – Tim Ferriss
9) “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you can’t get more time.” – Jim Rohn
10) “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they dont’ like.” – Will Rogers
It’s Not About The Money
11) “Money is a terrible master, but an excellent servant.” – P.T. Barnum
12) “I wish people could realize all their dreams and wealth and fame so they can see that it’s not where they’re going to find their sense of completion.” – Jim Carrey
13) “Life gets easier when you don’t have to worry about the bills.” – Mark Cuban
14) “Set aside a definite amount for investment, even if it’s only as small as a dollar a week or even 50 cents a week. It’s not the amount that’s important, it’s the habit of being resourceful and frugal.” – Napoleon Hill
15) “The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable, do more, give more, be more, serve more.” – Tony Robbins
16) “I don’t care too much for money, and money can’t buy me love.” – The Beatles
17) “I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars, there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom, that comes with that. But once you get much beyond that, I have to tell you, it’s the same hamburger.” – Bill Gates
18) “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.” – Steve Jobs
19) “Have fun, do good and the money will come.” – Richard Branson
20) “Writing isn’t about making money, getting famous, getting dates, getting laid, or making friends. In the end, it’s about enriching the lives of those who will read your work, and enriching your own life as well. It’s about getting up, getting well, and getting over. Getting happy, okay? Getting happy.” – Stephen King
21) “If you live for having it all, what you have is never enough.” – Vicki Robin
Money isn’t the end all be all. It helps us out in our lives and can make things easier, but it doesn’t provide absolute happiness. Happiness comes from much more – our friendships, our families, and our faith in humanity.
Money is a tool and should be used as such.
What are some of your favorite quotes from the super successful?